Married 30+ years to the same sweet man & plan to hang on to him! Pray for your family daily!! If you don't... who will?

Friday, May 22, 2009

Bloomers

Today is the first day of my 79 day weekend!
Yep, school is out for Summer!
Yipppppeeeee!


As I was coming in the driveway I was struck with the huge blooms of the clematis and also contrasted with the roses next to them.
Gorgeous!


Up close and beautiful!
As I stepped in to take the above shot, a Momma Cardinal came flying out of the rosebush as she sassed me.
Look closely at the little nest.
She sure picked a pretty spot!

And then at the head of the driveway this lone peony. On my to-do list... find more bloomers for my garden. Off to plant the flower boxes.

1 comment:

Neabear said...

I had to laugh. When I first saw your title, at first I thought you meant the kind women used to wear under their dresses in the old days. Heehee. Then I realized you meant FLOWERS. Duh! You got some gorgeous ones.