Married 30+ years to the same sweet man & plan to hang on to him! Pray for your family daily!! If you don't... who will?

Friday, July 11, 2008

One week to go

Just a little over a month ago LJ and I went to see Mamma Mia in St Louis. Well... one more week and the movie will hit theatres. I'm not usually that excited about new movies, but if this is as good as the Broadway Musical --which I expect is an understatement considering the cast- it should be a fun filled good time way to spend an evening. I'll be driving up to KC to go see it with LJ and her friend.

And if you've been in a cave and not been exposed to the media onslaught, wellllll please allow me to fix that for you. This should get your old disco platforms "Doin' the Hustle" and you'll be humming all day!! (if they all start at the same time, pause the others until you can get to them)

Enjoy!

Here's_the_2nd_behind_the_scenes_clip

No comments: