Married 30+ years to the same sweet man & plan to hang on to him! Pray for your family daily!! If you don't... who will?

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Daffodils, Easter dresses, fishies and boats!

We dressed the girls up in their Easter dresses
to get a good pic (yeah right!) down on the dock.

H loves her daffodils:Hmmmmm. They're not dandelions!!!!This girlee has one pose... hand in mouth!!!
Drool on dress!There's the girls together!!!Daddy & Pop were fishin'

Daddy caught a fish!!!!!"I can touch it!"She really really really really wanted to go out in the boat,
and wasn't scared at ALL!

"I ready!""Go back Charlie!!! Jay, if Charlie drowns or has a heart attack
I'm blaming you!!!", yelled LJ.
"That was FUN!"


We're happy!

We're kinda happy!
HUNGRY! NOW! I am blessed to have the BESTEST daughter-in-law in the world.
I think we get along so well because:

#1 We both love her husband

#2 She bore my grandgirlees

#3 We are SOO much alike!


1 comment:

Ynaffit said...

I love it! Those dresses were so pretty! And the girlies are so CUTE! I can't wait to see them in a few weeks! AND you and pop, of course! Miss you, love you!