Married 30+ years to the same sweet man & plan to hang on to him! Pray for your family daily!! If you don't... who will?

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Let It Snow!!!!


I love snow!! I had only experienced bits of it before I moved to the MidWest. Today we are getting our share. School was cancelled at the last minute and here I sit, being a hermit inside. Hot tea and a hot sandwich and I'm content. There was already about a 1/2" on the ground when Hubby went slip and slide up the driveway this a.m. to get out while I watched in toasty comfort. He called just a bit ago as the topic in the lunch room was how mch snow is there now. Where they are, the snow is just now beginning to stick. There's about 2-3" here with the bulk of the snow to come this afternoon. So for now, I am going to enjoy the beauty. Please join me:

He looks cold doesn't he?




(Shhh. Don't tell LJ I accidently caught her either playing with Bella

or spreading the snow melt on the walkway.)



No comments: