Married 30+ years to the same sweet man & plan to hang on to him! Pray for your family daily!! If you don't... who will?

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Project 365-2010 Caldone's

Tonight we had some errands to run in town so we went out to eat first.  
I have been following Caldone's on Twitter 
and reading their website, 
but this was the first time we had a chance to go in.  
My photo for today is of our guitar player.  
When we first walked in, 
I thought he was a mannequin!



But he wasn't!
  He serenaded the room all during our dinner! 


Everything was delish!

The bread w/oil & balsamic.
Sweet Hubby's soup:



Sweet Hubby had Pork Florentine:

(really yum)

I had Saffron Scallops with filo pastry: 


I had already taken my first bite when I recognized 
that the pastry was in the shape of a fish! 
FUN!
We will definitely be back!
BTW..
Since I didn't take a photo,
you can't prove that I ordered the cannoli!



No comments: