Married 30+ years to the same sweet man & plan to hang on to him! Pray for your family daily!! If you don't... who will?

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Two Weeks from Today!!!!

2 weeks from today is
Girls Night Out!!


Christy and LJ and I will be heading to Kansas City
(OK, LJ is already there)
and going to see...

Not this:

Boeing Phantom
(did you help with this, Sissy?)


Not this:

Marvel Phantom Eagle

Not this:

Honda Phantom

Not this, but isn't cool?:

1925 Rolls Royce Phantom

THIS!!
Phantom of the Opera on tour.
This is it!!!! Can't wait!
This will be the 5th time for LJ and me
(Orange County Performing Arts, Houston, Her Majesty's Theatre in London, Vegas, and now Kansas City)
but the very first time for Christy girl.
I think we have first row seats!!!

More later!


websites in no particular order:
dragtimes.com
adpost.com
boeing.com
marvel.com
academic.emporia.edu

3 comments:

Ynaffit said...

I wanna gooooooowa!!!

Janet said...

Sue,
Thanks for your comment; now I am curious where you think I am going. I COULDN'T FIND YOUR POST ABOUT sT lOUIS AND AM NOT SURE OF THE CONNECTION. sEND ME AN E-MAIL. How did that cap lock get engaged??

Janet

Lisa Pogue said...

Oh my goodness. that is so very exciting. I forgot that was in KC. I'd love to take my mom to see it. I love the music.