Married 30+ years to the same sweet man & plan to hang on to him! Pray for your family daily!! If you don't... who will?

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Blood Drive

Yesterday was the Annual Blood Drive at school.

Near the end of lunch I was standing in the office and received a text from my daughter-in-law saying that she and her parents and her sister-in-law and her baby boy and 2 of my grandgirlees were over at the park... across the parking lot...from where I was standing. Aacck!! I probably couldn't even walk over there before the bell was going to ring. So I mumbled my disappointment out loud and the Assistant Principal hollered out of her office, "It's such a beautiful day, I think if my granddaughters were over at the park, I'd take my class to the park!"
DONE!
Seven students who were not absent or involved with the Blood Drive walked with me over to the park, each with a study guide in hand of course, and we enjoyed the gorgeous weather! Two returned to continue helping out at the Blood Drive, so I was down to 5. As you can see, one student was recovering from his donation!

And I got my grandgirlee fix!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Neabear said...

I am glad you got your grandgirlie fix. I like how you call her grandgirlie. Maybe I will start calling mine that too. Heehee.