Married 30+ years to the same sweet man & plan to hang on to him! Pray for your family daily!! If you don't... who will?

Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Gang's All Here!!!

I forgot to include this family photo of the gang at Incredible Pizza. T's college roommate, Tiff-O, took it for us!!!

If you've never been to Incredible Pizza and there's one in your region, you might wanna check it out. I take my HS students for our end of the year trip every Spring. It is FAR better than Chuck E. Cheese. They have a buffet that is much better than CEC's cardboard pizza. And if the pizza you want is not there, they'll make it for you!!! They have a few little kiddie games and rides but mostly bigger kids' stuff. I think my BIG kids enjoyed it more than the grandgirlees!
http://www.incrediblepizza.com/locations.php

No comments: