Married 30+ years to the same sweet man & plan to hang on to him! Pray for your family daily!! If you don't... who will?

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Initializing!

I was thinking about the initials in our family. Years ago when there were just the 5 of us, we signed Christmas cards and other correspondance KSTJL, indicating the first letter for each of us in this little family. Well in thinking about posting a comment I noticed that so far, we STILL have a different initial for everyone in the family. T married D and they had grandgirlee#1 N. Then J married his C and GG#2 H came along. So far no duplicates.

Ah, but when we get into extended family it gets crazy, K & an R, and M & H then a B and oops it all goes off my theory with another R and my sissy T and her C and more then more repeats and oh well. It works only for the immediate clan.

J & C... the pressure is on for grandgirlee#3 to fit in with a letter of her own!



Blessings all!

1 comment:

Ynaffit said...

And the P and the O and the huh? I got lost with the letters! I didn't see a D, did I??? love ya!