Married 30+ years to the same sweet man & plan to hang on to him! Pray for your family daily!! If you don't... who will?

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Shave and a Haircut... two bits???

Poor trees!

photo: google
Okay, I know that our area has had several very bad ice storms in the past few years. 

 photo: US Dept of Health & Human Services
Hundred$ of thousand$ if not a few million dollar$ 
has been spent to restore power 
when trees have damaged power lines.
  But really, is this necessary?  

What I'd really like to know is, 
why can't we join the 21st Century 
and go underground?  
You know we're going to have another storm eventually!!!

You can see where the homeowner 
begged the tree trimmers to save the tree:

 
Hey there... you're next:
Sorry I didn't get my car out of the shot, I stopped though!



No comments: