Married 30+ years to the same sweet man & plan to hang on to him! Pray for your family daily!! If you don't... who will?

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Pink Girl and Christmas Cookies

It's time for another PINK SATURDAY thanks to Beverly at http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com

I've begun to notice that I don't seem to have a whole lot of PINK things.
But I don't have a shortage of pink girls!


Here's H decorating Christmas Cookies:

Baby Jay sure approved. She kept wanting her cookie reloaded with frosting.




H has been very busy with several crafts.This has nothing to do with PINK, but the girls love this cabinet.

Usually it's H who wants to set the table with the plastic ware.
But Baby J has discovered this cabinet and she had a blast. Very busy!
And H likes to play her "ABC" game.

It's a Scrabble-like game and she plunks away and is so proud of herself!
Here's some more PINK.
H and her sweet momma are modeling the masks that H and I painted!

Happy PINK Saturday!

21 comments:

Glennis said...

Oh, this is darling. She looks so proud of her creations! And my goodness, what gorgeous hair, like spun copper!

Have a wonderful Pink Saturday together and a great new year to come.

SmilingSally said...

What a good mommy you are to teach your children by playing with them. Happy Pink Saturday!

Neabear said...

This is a cute Pink Saturday post. Looks like great fun with the little ones. I miss those days with my little ones. My son used to get into the pots and pans cupboard.

Donna @ Party Wishes said...

That is just too cute! Cooking and crafts are such an adventure with little ones! HAppy PS and Happy New Year to you!

said...

What a heartwarming post. Made me smile. Enjoy those babies, they grow up so so fast! :o)

imjacobsmom said...

This is so sweet! It was fun watching those little ones enjoying themselves! Too cute! Hope you are having a Happy Pink Saturday! ~ Robyn

Rattlebridge Farm said...

The cutest pink in the world. My granddaughter is a strawberry blonde--joy, joy!

Anonymous said...

How cute! Happy Holidays

Anonymous said...

Shay,
Your girls are adorable...preety and cute pink...Happy Pink

Glennis said...

Hi, thanks for visiting my blog and also for posting on my Venice post. When you grew up, was POP still there in Ocean Park? I'm working on something about POP and Dogtown.

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday. I've missed you. My wishes to you and your family for a wonderful new year.

You know I love these gorgeous babes. They make Pink Saturday and every day perfect.

Betty said...

You are absolutely right! Your pink girls are so precious!! I love their pretty red hair!!
Have a wonderful Pink Saturday and a Happy New Year!!

Stephanie said...

Precious Angels!!! Very cute, lucky you!! Thanks for sharing!

Happy Pink Saturday!

Stephanie

Anonymous said...

Such a wonderful post.. Happy Pink Saturday..hope it's a great one..

Cottage Rose said...

Hello Shay; AWWWWW such sweet photos, looks like you and the angles are having a great time. Love all the Pink smiles. Happy Pink Saturday.

Hugs;
Alaura

Connie said...

What an absolute little doll that redhead is, chickee!! I'm charmed for sure. ;-)

Thirty and holding???? How about 60+ and holding.....think it'll work?!?!?

Come visit and chuckle with me, sweetpea........

Smooches,
Connie

suesueb said...

they're just beautiful! y'all look like y'all had so much fun!! happy pink saturday and new year!

Anonymous said...

Your family is adorable! It's so much fun to create with your children. Making memories!


Lisa

Fifi Flowers said...

Cute cookie eaters! Happy PINK Saturday! ENJOY! Fifi

Sondra Behne' said...

How much more adorable can they be? Not much...they are definitly keepers. Love their hair...to die for.

Sondra Behne' said...

Grasp every special moment you can when they are young for there is nothing else like it. Chrildren always bring me such joy.