Married 30+ years to the same sweet man & plan to hang on to him! Pray for your family daily!! If you don't... who will?

Friday, July 9, 2010

Random

Nothing special, 
just a few random photos of things that have been going on, 
or just the nothingness of Summer.

Today I put together a fruit salad.
As the bowl gets lower, 
I'll add more fruit 
and the juices just get sweeter and sweeter!
so far:  watermelon, cantaloupe, pineapple, strawberries, cherries, peaches
 Y'know, pitting cherries is a messy job.
don't worry, we don't let it go bad,
starting a fresh batch every few days


Don't text & drive.
theology is a little "off" but the message is taken
There is nothing better than finding fruit that is ready to eat instead of the selection you have to leave in a brown bag on your counter and hope that it'll be palatable in a few days.
My simple lunch today.
I love how the sky reflects in the glasstop of the stove

Yesterday I saw these daisy glasses.
Tiffany LVES daisies!!
from Pier 1
I have some ferry children...
Right now Tif & Doc & Nicolee 
are on a ferry from Seattle to Alaska.

Lindsey is taking the ferry from Woods Hole 
to the Vineyard tomorrow.  

As another week closes, 
I'm enjoying what's left of my long long weekend, 
my 87 day weekend.

No comments: