Married 30+ years to the same sweet man & plan to hang on to him! Pray for your family daily!! If you don't... who will?

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Nap Movies

Do you have favorite movies that you pull out 
when you need a nice nap on the couch? 
This doesn't mean that they are boring movies.  
On the contrary, they calm and soothe.


I have several.


The first I remember, and which still works great, is
"While You Were Sleeping."
Perfect title for a nap, eh?


Here are some others in no particular order:



"You've Got Mail":



"Sleepless in Seattle":



"Tortilla Soup":




"Return to Me":



"Anne of Green Gables":

 The entire gabillion hours PBS/Canadian series w/Megan Follows



"Twilight":


"Mr & Mrs Smith":



"10 Things I Hate About You":


"50 First Dates":



"The Matrix":

The first one, this is mostly Tif and LJ's


"Ocean's Eleven, Twelve, Thirteen, etc.":




Anything with Clooney and Pitt

...of course the original Rat Pack version is the best:

There is no more "cool" like those cats. 



"Pretty Woman":



"Pirates of the Caribbean":


Any of the 3:




So at any time I may add more as I think of it! 
Agree?  Disagree?

Do you have any more to add?


Y-A-W-N!!!

I think I'm gonna go take a nap!





1 comment:

Ynaffit said...

I agree! But if I stay up more than 24 hours, such as taking the Red Eye (whose title makes perfect sense to me now ;) ) I can sleep to ANY movie!!!!!