Married 30+ years to the same sweet man & plan to hang on to him! Pray for your family daily!! If you don't... who will?

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Proof

Last night was Jay's work Christmas Party.
I think it's pretty smart for them to wait
until after all the busyness of the Holidays!

Aren't they cute?

So I volunteered to watch the two little ones while they partied!
Oooo-ey, I get to watch the girls!
We went shopping yesterday to get something for Sweet Christy:

And Jay wanted to wear his Hawaiian shirt.
I told him he looked like a Midwestern Tourist.
He wore it for his White Coat Ceremony.
Yeah, we know.
All he needed were some shorts and black socks w/sandals!
His major line of defense was that they had a laid back,
tropical themed wedding.
Uh-huh. That's okay.
Dress nice, get used to it.

He relented and put on a button up shirt
and his leather jacket.

Much Better!

The girls and I had a blast, just hangin' out!
(btw. he's mad at me now. I can take it.)

This is proof that I did teach my children
how to dress appropriate to the situation.
Or it's proof that a mother's job is never done. Sigh.


No comments: