Married 30+ years to the same sweet man & plan to hang on to him! Pray for your family daily!! If you don't... who will?

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Baby, It's Cold Outside!

I just wanted to let everyone know, I LOVE ELECTRICITY!!!!! After losing power for 6½ days in January and now 2 days, I have a not so secret love affair going with everything electric right now! Don't worry, I'll calm down and start conserving again. Just lemme enjoy the warmth!
The tree branches were falling everywhere.

Look how close this branch came to my Honda! I moved it as soon as I moved the branches out of the way but LJ took it to the Post Office to get the mail and lost my keys for me. Oh Joy. She found them. After she was at work. In HER purse. A day later. I hope she put them back in my purse so I can drive to school this a.m.

STAY WARM!!! Hug your sweetie!




1 comment:

Ynaffit said...

Brrrrrrrr. Glad you're safe. And warm! And the lion looks alright!