Married 30+ years to the same sweet man & plan to hang on to him! Pray for your family daily!! If you don't... who will?

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Holiday Decorating!!! as if

Christmas Blessings to All!!!
I know, I'm late to the party.
Too much going on and house too messy to do much.
I have wreaths on the front windows and the front door.
This is obviously the wreath on the front door from inside.

Entertainment center in the living room.


Cloche inside near my front door:

A little cloche detail:

Umm, this is where the Christmas Tree will go...
when we get around to getting it.
Usually the 10th is the day.
Right now there is
snow and ice on the ground
and I'm not venturing out
and risking my life just for a tree.

My dining room:

Wreaths on the kitchen windows:

Outside the kitchen, a little Holiday Spirit!:

This is just a little computer rendering
I did to show Sweet Hubby what I wanted for outside
lighting this year.
There's also a tree on the dock.
We didn't quite get any up on the roofline
but did get a star on the chimney.
See it below when Sweet Hubby was constructing it.

Isn't he just the epitome of Holiday Joy?

That's it for now!!!!
Go to these gals for
more Holiday Home Tours:
Julia
http://hookedonhouses.net/2008/12/14/hooked-on-holiday-house-tours-let-the-party-begin/
Kimba
http://asoftplacetoland-kimba.blogspot.com/2008/12/kimbas-open-house-party.html
&
Rhoda
http://southernhospitality-rhoda.blogspot.com/2008/12/deck-halls-2008.html
(sorry, couldn't get the links to redo or whatever it's called)

4 comments:

Ynaffit said...

Beautiful. I should show you how much (or how little) I have up this year!

Decor To Adore said...

I love your decorations~absolutely adorable!
I hope you'll visit soon, I will have my last giveaway of December this Friday.

Anonymous said...

Love what you did under the cloche! I have a tree but no wrapped presents! So you're ahead of me there!

Manuela

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

Ha. I got such a kick out of the picture of "the epitome of holiday joy." :-)

Thanks for joining my blog party and inviting us into your home! I enjoyed this stop on the tour. Merry Christmas! -Julia